Bitmoji is a very popular application for smartphones, which allows people to create their own personalized avatar just like Facebook’s , said avatar is based on the characteristics of the person who makes them.
This human-shaped avatar can be added to custom emojis , known as Bitmojis, and sent to people just like regular emojis. Bitmoji, belongs to the same company that owns Snapchat, and is currently one of the most used applications.
How can I activate the Bitmoji keyboard from my Android?
If you want to share personalized emojis with your friends, you must first have the Bitmoji app downloaded . You can find it in the official Google Play Store. Once you have downloaded it, you just have to follow the instructions that appear on the screen to finish installing it.
Next, click on the application to open it, if you do not have an account you must register, but you can also log in using your Snapchat data. Then, create your profile and start designing your own personalizing avatar , that is, you can put your skin color, gender, hair, clothes among other things. Once you have finished, to save the avatar, click on the verification button located in the upper right corner of the screen.
If you want to share one or two images, sending custom emojis from the Bitmoji app is a good option. However, if you want to use your Bitmojis in most of the conversations you have , the keyboard is a better solution as it’s much more practical because you won’t have to open the app every time you want to send one, then you can change your keyboard , find the Bitmoji much faster and send it. If you want to activate or enable the Bitmoji keyboard on your Android phone, you must follow these steps:
- First of all, look for the Bitmoji applicationand open it, once there, click on the icon of the three points that are in the upper right corner.
- Next, you will get a small menu, click on settings.
- Once in settings, click on Bitmoji Keyboard.
- Then on enable Bitmoji keyboard.
- They will automatically take you to the Language and phone settings menu.
- To activate the bitmoji keyboard then just slide the switch to activated, and you will be able to use it in your messages, and if you want to return to your standard keyboard you will have to go to the same menu and deactivate the function.
What other app helps me perform better with Bitmoji?
If you want to speed up the whole process and have better performance with bitmoji , we recommend you to configure the following keyboard.
If you don’t have the Gboard keyboard installed yet, you can download it for free from the Play Store. Once you have the Bitmoji and Gboard applications installed, here in see how it is done we will leave you the steps you must follow to configure them
- Go to settings or settings.
- Tap the option that says Language and input.
- Then select the keyboard you currently have. If you have a Samsung Galaxy phone, the option will appear as an on-screen keyboard.
- In the pop-up window that appears, click on Manage keyboards Choose keyboards this for Samsung phones.
- Next, you will be able to see a list of all the keyboards that you have installed on your cell phone. Then you must Activate the Gboard keyboard and Bitmoji switchesso that both are active.
- After this, you must open the Gboard application and place it as your default keyboard. To do this, touch the following functions: press Input method then Gboard, Set permissions and finally Allow.
- Once you have Gboard set up correctly, you will be able to use the Bitmoji keyboard in messages.
What apps support Bitmoji?
The Bitmoji app in Gboard is compatible with almost all messaging apps that allow you to paste a keyboard image to text.
In case you can’t paste Bitmojis into text, it’s most likely that the messaging app you chose doesn’t allow you to paste images. Among the messaging applications that allow you to paste images from the keyboard to the text, we have the following:
In the WhatsApp application you can send your bitmojis in the messages you make to your friends, the process is the same as if you sent your own stickers.
The Instagram platform also allows you to send your bitmojis to your friends through direct messages , this way your messages will be much more original
On Facebook, as we already know, you can create your own avatar and send it by message to your friends, however, through this platform you can also send custom Bitmojis.
And as the last application, we have Telegram, which is not far behind the others and also through it you can send stickers and bitmojis that you have created.